9/25/2006

Monday evening 9/25

I have not written much lately as Betty asked me to get a bunch of stuff ready for a yard sale, her quote " I do not have anything to do I'll just sit out there all day" Friday I had about 2 hours sleep when she said lets get set up. Then about 1 PM she said will you take over and went in and took a nap. I closed it up at 3 PM and went to bed. Oh we made a great $12.50 for the two days.

And this morning I was going to get her oxygen refilled and when I got to Dick's home care and opened the door on the van one of the smaller oxygen bottles rolled out and landed on my right foot. Now I have a very black little toe on that foot. If I take my shoe off I can hardly walk, it is bearable with shoe on.

I took a Lidoderm Patch (Lidocain 5%)and cut in in half and put a half on each kneecap for 12 hours. This was Saturday night and this is the first time in over three years that my knees have been pain free. It is Monday night and there is a twinge of pain for the first time. I will probably use another one Tuesday night.

Be safe out there and be well.

Bob

No comments: