8/07/2007

Fun in Central PA


Here is the loaded roof.

Not - everything I have touched in the house has gone to s--t, it started last night with the computer. I would try and move the courser it would start to open different windows, randomly with no rhyme or reason. I tried every thing I have replaced the mouse and the keyboard, then I could not get past the security lock. The keyboard would not work at all, it would not even power up and the mouse was frozen in the center of the screen. I unplugged the four plexus form the USB port on the front of the unit and hooked up direct - still zilch. Finally I hooked the four plex to the USB in the back of the computer and yea everything works. The USB port on the front of the computer is shot. The unit sits on the floor directly under the keyboard - I know it is not a great place but it is the space that I have.

The new keyboard is about 3 inches wider than the old one so I had to add a piece to the home made table to hold it up.

The Ford cruise control recall included my Ford - When I called them this morning they told me to bring it in as it was slow and would only take 10-15 minutes. I got there about 8:50 AM left 10 AM, but it is done.
I also had to get the oil changed in the Ford - I had tried to get it done on Saturday at 8:45 AM and there was a 3.5 hour wait time. Today was much better I was out of there in 45 minutes.

I went to the junk yard about 3 PM and we loaded the cut off roof onto the roof rack on the Ford and put the doors in the back. It is tied down with two 2 inch wide ratchet straps, it looks funny. I am going out and try and take a couple pictures. Which I will try and up load later to night. I will deliver the roof and doors at 8 PM tonight and after that I'll take the Dodge out there. Luckily I do not have a run till 12:30 Tomorrow. The fun is going to be getting the roof off the roof rack.


Bob
Be safe out there and be well.

Robert Rodgers
AKA Bob the Pirate, When all else fails take another ship.

No comments: