8/05/2007

van updates and other things

The junk yard called 15 minutes before they closed and told me he gotten the roof cut off and the doors removed. I will pick them up tomorrow and take them to the body shop. It finally looks like all the pieces are coming together.

I did something stupid last night, I left the 12 volt cooler plugged in, so I had a dead battery this morning on the Ford, I now have the charger hooked up and running.

I have the back seat out of the Ford (it has been out since Tuesday, I was suppose to go and get peaches, but they would not do it like they said) I will load the handicapped carts in a short while. Then off to church, I think Betty Lee is speaking and I am platforming (running the program).

We might get some rain this afternoon, we really need it our well is sucking air at times.

I also must pick up a new set of faucets for the tub and shower for the landlord to install.

Bob

No comments: