7/30/2006

Sunday After Church

Sorry I have not posted for a couple of days but life got in the way. I had a 17.5 hour day yesterday so when I got home at 9:30 PM I did not feel like doing any thing but take my meds, eat a little, and go to bed. I did get a good 9 hours sleep last night, I do feel well rested today.

I have an appointment to get two new tires put on the Ford in the morning. I also have an appointment with Betty to take her shopping on Thursday the 3 rd, her monthly thing. At the same time TireTown will be doing an alignment on the Ford.

There is a possibility that I am going to Lancaster on Tuesday. I have scheduled runs for Friday evening and Saturday a double run, take them over and leave them in the morning and go back and get them in the afternoon.

Betty Lee and I are doing well and I am heading out to make a couple of deposits and go to Wise's for milk, bread, and of course cigs for Betty Lee. When I get back I am going to start cutting the lawn. I am going to do it in small stages as it is so hot.

Love and be well

Bob

No comments: