8/01/2006

Tuesday Morning

I did get the tires on yesterday and also got the portable towing lights fixed; I use them on the box on the rear cargo hauler, as the box partly hides the tail lights.

I did end up with one small run yesterday and have a small run tonight. The alignment is scheduled for Thursday when I take Betty Lee shopping.

I did get the front yard cut yesterday, late in the evening. It is to hot to do much yard work. I’ll try and cut a little more some time today. I had dead battery’s on about everything I touched yesterday. The Bus, the Dodge, I left the 12 volt cooler plugged in over night, and the garden tractor. The only one with no problem was the Ford.

Margie has a 93 Chrysler town and country and the headlights have gotten real yellow, I ordered new lenses. They will be in next week. Then when I finally get my income check I am going to take it to Clark Motors and get the ABS brakes done.

Enough for now.

Love and be well

Bob

No comments: