8/05/2006

Saturday night

Well everything Thursday started well Thre alignment on the ford went well. Everthing was in the good range they did not have to make any adjustments,so it only cost $25.30 and I was home by 9 AM. But then it went down hill Bettys S/S check did not come in. So going to the store was put on hold (Betty and I had a big argument)
We ended up going to the store in the evening. And the brakes on the Ford were not finished Thursday night as the wrong pads were delivered, my fault. Wil, Bless him got the right pads and had them on by 5 PM after he worked till 4:15 PM.

I made my 5:30 PM run and my double run today and have to leave for Lancaster at Midnight sunday night. I got the rent paid, and the repairs paid for now have the phones to get paid and the insurance on the vans paid and I can start to breath a little eaiser.

Well I'm off to bed as I have the alarm set to go off at 4 AM so I'll be tired at 4 PM when I need to go back to bed so I can get up at 11 PM for the midnught run.

Take care out there and be well

Love
Bob

No comments: