7/24/2006

Monday Morning

Well I talked to the mechanic this morning and he said he will try and get to it today, he is not sure. On the way to the garage the brake lights, turn signals started to work. I am going to WalMart later today; we need a couple of things before the first of the month. I'll pick up the toggle switch at the same time.

I did pick up a run for Wednesday morning and have a long run to Lancaster on Saturday, starting at 4:30 AM.

When I was at the VA on Wednesday of last week, I was able to finally convince the Podiatrist that I need my feet done every two months, not every three. The toe nails were broken real bad.

I had a pleasant surprise this morning when I checked my sugar, 84. Not the normal 130 - 180. I guess I'll have to start really cooking again. I had made pan fried breaded chicken breast, new potatoes, cauliflower, and cabbage. If I do say so myself, it came out pretty well.

Every one have a great day.

Bob

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»