7/23/2006

Sunday 7/23/06

It has finally cooled off here in Central PA. I had to take the 93 Dodge to the mechanic this evening. I lost the headlights again. So I disconnected the fog lights from the head light circuit. I ran the wires and an inline fuse to make a separate circuit with a toggle switch . I am also going to have him splice in the trailer hook up pigtail, as the van was pre wired for towing, but you can no longer buy the adapter to connect to the trailer.

I also worked on the handicapped ramp that we use to haul the two handicapped scooters, I can walk short distances but my wife is on oxygen 24/7. It just needed some new safety pin holes and new bungee strap tie down brackets for storage.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»