7/26/2006

Wednesday evening.

I just finished updating Betty lee’s autobiography on our web page. Her page is My Life it is @bobthepirate.net. On the home page, index.

0n the other side the coin, business has picked up a little. I had a single run on Monday (the first run on Monday in a month) two runs on Tuesday and a group of ladies today (took them to a gathering at 7:45 AM and then picked them up again at 2:30 PM. Last week I did not have any thing till Wednesday.

We had gotten some farmers Market chits from the Office of Ageing ($40) Betty spent half of that at the market in Boalsburg.

Every one be well out there.

Bless you
Bob

PS I just got a nice compliment from Betty, she said it was the best supper she has had in a while. Maybe it wasn’t, saying I haven’t been cooking very well lately.

No comments: