7/27/2006

Thursday AM

Well I did something that I have not done lately, I bought a couple of scratch off lottery tickets, $5 each. One was a $50 winner, so I reinvested $10 and won another $21. I will cash it in later this AM and reinvest another $10. Wish me luck.

I do not have any runs scheduled for today, so I will continue my search for adjustable cup holders for the Ford. They are the type that have a pull out lock with a step up step down size teeth. The one I use all the time will not lock in place any more, the teeth have worn out or the locking control has broken.. You use to be able to find them in doubles, singles and other styles. So Far I have looked in two auto parts stores, two WalMarts. Today I’ll check two dollar stores, Advanced Auto parts, Ollie’s and any place else I can think of.

My sugar was great this morning, 126, so eating light at lunch and a real good meal for supper and a great breakfast is the trick. Notice I said nothing about snacks. I had a potato, bell pepper, ham, and cheese omelet for breakfast this morning, no toast and black coffee.

You all be good out there and be well.

Have a great day
Bob

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»