8/29/2006

Tuesday Morning 8/28

We had 3.7 inches of rain in the rain gauge yesterday morning an we had rain again last night it showed another .5 inch and is still raining and is suppose to for most of the day. I am of to pickup 5 prescriptions for Betty Lee. I also must go by the bank at the bottom of the hill and cash a small check I recieved in the mail yesterday. I must also check with a neighbor about a new rail for the van to streghtin the ramp. After I get it I will need to drill another hole to fasten it to the floor at the door.

Well I guess I had better finish getting dressed and even put on some shoes.

The rental car surprised me in that it had just under a 1/2 tank when I picked it up. By last evening it had hit the red mark. So I put in $20 and it almost filled it, I had filled the 93 Dodge on Sunday ($87) big difference.

Be safe out there and be well.

Love

Bob

No comments: