8/30/2006

Wednesday evening 8/30

I got the ramp rail finished this morning. It Seems to work well, I'll know better after I use it for a while. The renal car is a pleasure to drive but I have trouble getting out of it as I do not have much push left in them. For such a small car the trunk is quite large and also has good leg room.

It has finally dried out and tomorrow is supposed to be great but then on Friday the rain returns. We Had 3.7 inches over the weekend and another 3/4 of an inch yesterday and last night. We could also get another 3 to 4 inches this weekend. We are starting to get warnings about high water and flooding already and the storm has not even gotten back over water.

Betty and I plan to go to the Grange Fair tomorrow I am going to plug in the carts as soon as I finish this. I will try and remember to take the digital camera with me. WE have friends that have a tent there and need help moving out on Friday and Saturday. I am going to talk to them and see if I can leave my trailer Friday morning so they can fill it and I can pick it up Saturday morning and tow it to there house and leave it till I have more time to pick it up and they will not have as much pressure to get it done in a hurry. They have the same problem I do,We are not as young as we were.

It will knock our sugar way out of kilter, To many bad things (real good tasting junk food) to eat and you just do this once a year like Thanksgiving. Yea I'll just eat a salad on Thanksgiving, Not.

Well I must close for now as Betty needs the heating pad as she has developed lower back pain. I think it is because she has started to walk to the bathroom and to her bed, and she has not used the muscle's to that in over two years. She has had to increase the use of Aleve to the point she gets afraid to take more.

Be safe out there and be well.

Love

Bob

No comments: