8/29/2006

Tuesday night 8/29

I am going to let Jared's mother worry and do the set up on and with Jared's blog.

I am not home enough to really do the necessary supervision of him and it will be restricted to friends only with close monitoring. So everyone that is concerned about his safety will get a better feeling.

I picked up the third rail for the ramp yesterday and will try and do the final fitting in the morning. It pored off and on all day, every time I got to a time I could do it, down came the rain. So I have been puttering, right now on the table behind me, in my office/library, is the wooden silverware drawer from the kitchen. I have taken part of it apart and applied a heavy amount of Elmer's glue and clamped it and added extra support strips on the front and left side. Which are also glued and clamped. I'll know if all the work paid off in the morning.

Ill finish the ramp in the morning and get to the bank in State College before my 1:30 dentist appointment in Lamar.

Be safe out there and be well.

Love

Bob

No comments: