8/22/2006

Lousy Luck 8/22

Well it is 12:40 PM and the mail just came, and no income taxes check. Right now I am in the process of filing with the advocate general. I am on hold on my cell phone while he is making out the complaint, we will see if this helps or makes it worse. I feel like I am drowning in my own stuff.

After this is done I must go and see a couple of people that I owe and make all kinds of apologies to.

I think that I am just going to try and get away for a couple of days and vegetate. I have a friend that needs a ride to upstate NY Wednesday night I might take him if he pays all the expenses.
This would let me get my head together and figure out what to do. This is a big financial mess for me. And I am not the kind that usually can not figure out how to fix these things. I also do not usually get depressed about this stuff but I sure am this time.

just writing about it pisses me off more so I will quit for now.

Be safe out there and be well.

Love

Bob

No comments: