8/26/2006

Saturday AM 8/26

Just letting you know that my vacation trip to upstate New York worked out well. We left at midnight Wednesday night, and started back Friday night at about 10:40 PM. I was in my own bed by 6:10 AM. I slept till 9:30 AM. Had breakfast ten started to get the Ford ready to go to the Ford Dealer to get the hit and run rear right quarter panel replaced on Monday at 8:15 AM. I’ll pickup a rental car then and use it for running around to save on gas. These big vans get between 12 and 15 mpg and that little car should get about 30 mpg or more. Well I am off for a nap I’ll have to finish this later. All of a sudden I just can not keep my eyes open.

I slept for an hour then the phone rang but no one was there so I am up for nothing. I guess I‘ll get ready to peel potatoes for supper, I am fixing roast pork, sauerkraut, and mashed Potatoes. Betty just asked if I was going to town as she is almost out of cigarettes. So I guess there is no rest for the wicked, I’ll be back later.

I’m back the potatoes are peeled and cooking, the pork and sauerkraut is just waiting on the potatoes. I am back from getting Betty Lee’s cigarettes. I also picked up my powerball ticket I also picked up a $5 scratch off called Humongus bucks, the first one I won $6 the second one I have won $5, I’ll turn it in when I get the Sunday papers. Wish me luck and prosperity.

Be safe out there and be well.

Love

Bob

No comments: