8/21/2006

Monday Morning 8/21

Monday morning, I had planed on sleeping till 7:30 AM, but got up at 7 AM. I had slept from 5:30 PM till 9:30 PM. I went back to bed about 2 AM and tossed and turned but feel rested. My sugar was 143 this morning. Not bad for hosting a 9 year olds birthday party.

I am off to the notary as I received the application for the change of names on the title and transfer of the handicapped plate from the 93 mini van to the 93 Maxi van. We also received the application for a permanent handicapped placard back as we forgot to sign it.

I hope the income tax check comes today; it will get me out of the financial hole I am in.

When we went to church yesterday I forgot to take her oxygen with us. It scared the shit out of me, but she said she would OK and was. This is a real good sign, I think the not much humidity was one of the keys to this. She has started to walk to the bath room and to the bed which I also think is helping her breathing. Her color is much better and her legs look great. I do not think they have looked this well since before she was sick. In fact probably about 2 years before she was sick.

My legs are still giving me fits, they get tired real easy and start to tremble and I get tired so quickly that it is very disconcerting. I have been trying to take it easy but the work alcoholic in me keeps kicking in, it is so hard for me to sit and do nothing. I ordered a full set of books given away by E-Bay to setup a store on E-bay. I am thinking about opening an E-bay store to sell Amish made products. This probably will be items from furniture to trailers and about everything in between. This will be on a commission basis I will just act as a middle man and not keep any inventory, and I will deliver certain things for a fee. I have not figured out exactly how this is going to work, it is a work in progress.

I must close and get to my appointment with the notary.

Be safe out there and be well.

Love

Bob

No comments: