8/20/2006

Sunday night 8/20

Well we survived Jared’s birthday party; he got a lot of loot a new intendo game player from his Dad and his brother and father. He also got a big rubber duck, a movie on DVD, a remote control 4 wheel drive truck, two board games and some other things which I have forgotten

The dinner went well roast beef, boiled new potatoes, cauliflower, carrots, zucchini and tomatoes, cantaloupes cubes, gravy. We still have chocolate cake to go. There were about 15 adults and his younger two cousins in the party.

I have plenty of boiled potatoes left over for home fries, and roast beef for sandwiches, there was also zucchini and tomatoes, and cauliflower. I had picked up 3 cantaloupes at an auction yesterday for $0.50 each and we all ate on one and there is some still left.

Well the cake was destroyed and I only had 2 pieces. Which of course Betty Lee hollered at me for, so what is new.

I went to an Amish benefit auction for a sick child yesterday and when I left I backed into an older Dodge Caravan. I took her right side rear tail light out. I filed a claim with Nation Wide Insurance last evening, what a pain in the butt, but I am glad for the coverage.

I could not send this earlier when I wrote the part above this. I do not know why I could not connect to the blogspot server.

I then had to take a nap as I must leave here in about 15 minutes (10:15 PM) I must be at a friends place at 11 PM. His car broke down and he must be to work at midnight. I am going to heat a big cup of coffee and get ready.

Be safe out there and be well.

Love

Bob

No comments: