8/19/2006

Saturday AM 8/19

I have not been checking the content of my blog messages, so some things do not read the best or flow correctly. I sometimes think that my mind works that way jumping from I thing to another in no special order and then back to the first thing and then to third thing and finally back to the second.

This not being able to work is a bummer the bills are not getting paid and I am going crazy, not being busy. I always have been a work alcoholic so this is very hard.

I turned in the accident on the Ford, for those who do not know, I was hit and run in the North Atherton WalMart. I have Nation Wide Insurance, I took it to the Ford dealer they sent me to. The bill is for $1177.82.The work will be done, starting on 28 August 2006 I will also be getting a small rental car through insurance, it is going to cost me $0.78 a day. The big problem is my deductible is $500. So I hope my income tax finally comes in. The IRS web site say’s I should have it by the 22 of August.

For something to do today I am taking a neighbor to a hospital benefit auction this morning. They are going in early to help set up. It is to help with the medical bills for a child that has cancer and a head injury that left him with partial paralyze and also diminished mental capacity.This will help me from being so board today.

We are celebrating Jared 9th Birthday on Sunday afternoon. It seems like just yesterday that he was fighting to breath at the Hershey Medical Center, not 9 years ago.
I must close for now and eat as my sugar was 81when I just tested it. And I can smell the fresh coffee.

Be careful out there and be well.

Love

Bob

1 comment:

Uplinktruck said...

You're not scatter brained. It's just part of the way people like us think.