8/17/2006

Thursday evening 8/17

Well I have been able to get most of the stuff I planed on doing today. I am tired but not the exhausted kind. I have been going around the yard picking up junk and just trying to straighten up a bit.

I filed an accident claim with Nation Wide Insurance and have to take the Ford to State College Ford at 9 AM tomorrow; I was hit and run in the parking lot at WalMart last week. It is quite a bit of damage to the passenger side rear panel. I have full coverage on the Ford even rental coverage. We will see how the Blue ribbon service from Nation Wide works. State College Ford is authorized to do the estimate and fix it.

I hope this doubling of the multivitamins and taking the iron capsules will do the trick. Wish me luck.

I can not think of another thing to say except something happened to Betty’s Blog neither one of us could find it, it is like it was deleted so I had to built her a new one, I do not know if she is going to use it, she is really ticked off. The new address is http://betty-lee.blogspot.com/

Be safe out there and be well

Love

Bob

No comments: