8/17/2006

Thursday AM 8/17

I feel a lot better this morning; I seemed that I rested real well last night. When I finished my shower this morning I was not as tired as I was yesterday. I hope this is a good sign, let’s hope so.

I am going to try and cut the front lawn this morning, so that will be a good test on how today is going to be. I have about 6 small projects that I would like to get done today. One is just to straight up the mess I have made in the bus, by trying to upgrade the interior, and another on is One of the speakers for the new stero system is not as secure as it needs to be, and there is always more blue paint to spray on the bottom half of the bus. I also need to pickup the extra support rail for the ramp that I use for vans. My weather vane also lost its South arm and needs to be welded back on.

I have started the lawn mowing and am now waiting on Jared to ride in the trailer; he is getting permission from his mother.

Well the front lawn is cut I just need to run the weed whacker for a very short time. Jared has helped me load the trailer to take a bunch of things up to the shed.

Now the damn tractor will not start, it is acting like there is a flat spot on the starter, so I am going to get the charger and see if a little more juice will make the current jump the flat spot.

Be safe out there and be well

Love
Bob

No comments: