8/14/2006

Saturday night on my computer

I got into my blog by changing my password I do not know if I can get in the regular way yet.

I think this is where I was when I had to quit because of the spilled water. I sure hope that the keyboard stays working.

So I took that $1000 and opened another restaurant called "la Farolito" The little lantern. I furnished it with items that I had picked up at abandoned whaling stations and other places in the Antarctica. I built the new exhaust hood put in new sink stove work tables bought new, pots, pans, dishes, table cloths, etc. Business started real slow, as always, for a new business then I got lucky another American in the area contacted me. He asked if I could feed all his drivers when they were in town. His transportation company hauled drilling supplies to all the oil rigs and pumping stations in Tera Del Fuego. We worked out what he wanted served and I set what I thought was a fair price, he accepted and it worked out to be worth about $2500 US a week.

I am going to close for now and get some sleep.

Be safe out there and be well.

Love

Bob

No comments: